Marina Veli Rat is situated in the north-western part of Dugi Otok, the bay Pantera (N 44 ° 08` / E 14 ° 51`).
Dugi Otok is connected with ferry to the mainland of Zadar, administrative and transportation center of northern Dalmatia. Due to its indented coastline, Dugi Otok has always been an attractive destination for all boaters who have decided to visit the waters of Zadar. Select Marina Veli Rat as a reliable partner in your carefree nautical journey.
Marina has 200 berths and is open all year. Although it is in natural well-protected bay ,with 270 m long breakwater it provides additional security for the vessels.
Take a look at all our services. For more information at your disposal is always our friendly and professional staff. Fascinating nature and accessible berths will make Marina Veli rat your right choice.
Contact us with confidence and make the most of our expertise. We look forward to your inquiry.
- Daily and annual berths
- Mooring buoy
- General tourist information
- Official customs procedures
- Laundry services
- Rent a scooter
- Luggage storage
- Annual storage
- Free WIFI
Dock hand services
- 24/7 VHF comunication (Channel 17) at your disposal
- Diving services (underwater cleaning, underwater checkup, underwater repairs..)
- Assistance in berthing
- Power connection (High season from 8 till 12h, afternoon from 16 till 22h, low season from 8 till 12h, afternoon from 17 till 20h)
- Water connection (High season from 8 till 12h, afternoon from 16 till 22h, low season from 8 till 12h, afternoon from 17 till 20h)
- Shower and toilet block
- Waste disposal
Mon – Sun:
7:00 to 12:00
17:00 to 20:00
Hours are periodically changed, please contact us for updated information.
Tel: 00385 (0) 23 378 072